Eco-friendly Safety Razor - Rose Gold - (5 Free Blades)
Introducing Eco-friendly Double Edge Safety Razor with 5 FREE razor blades, designed for an eco-friendly, clean, and perfect smooth shave, the alternative to flimsy disposable razors.
Getting ready for the perfect date night or showing off your summer body? Say hello to zero waste shaving! Our anti-rust double edge safety razors are the perfect addition to your bath & beauty essentials.
With balanced ergonomics and ultra-gentle glide, our unique razors provide the closest cut to your skin, removing all hairs without a single irritation! It reduces the risk of razor burns, pesky ingrown hairs and shaving rashes for the most sensitive areas of skin.
It's totally reusable so you can save money while reducing plastic waste.
IT'S SAFE! How?
- With a safety razor, the hair is cut once at skin level instead of below skin level like a cartridges blades.
- The head of the blade is bent so that when the blade is positioned at the right angle, it maximizes the efficiency of the shave and minimizes the number of cuts.
- Unlike multi-blade razors, safety razors use a single double-edge blade that doesn't tug and pull to create skin irritation.
- You can unscrew the head and flip the blade to avoid cutting yourself or others.
- Safety Razor of Choice
- A recyclable box
- 5 free blades
We recommend using an all-natural soap bar to get the most of your razor. You can follow the link below to our 3-in-1 soap bar!
Why should you love a zero-waste safety razor too?
🌿 Cost-effective and rust-free: Save money by only replacing the double edge blades, lasting the handle a lifetime
🪴 Environmentally friendly: Plastic-free and zero waste. No need to buy a single-use disposable razor every again! PLUS when you're finished with the blade, it is 100% recyclable!
🌿 Superior, ultra-gentle shave: Using the double edge feature, it provides the closest cut to your skin, removing all hairs, even in the most sensitive areas without a single irritation that leads to silky smooth skin. It also mitigates the risk of ingrown hairs and that unwanted shaving rash that you get when using a cheaper, single-use plastic razor.
🪴 Travel friendly: Whether you're going on the road or having a sleepover, or going on a vacay, your zero waste safety razor can go with your wherever you go!
Step 1: Exfoliate beforehand
- To accomplish the clean smooth shave, smooth the skin by exfoliating the desired area
Step 2: Condition with cream/oil/soap
- Apply and lather your skin with your usual shaving gel, cream or soap
Step 3: Shave wet and warm
- For best practices, wait until the end of a hot shower or bath to shave, whenever possible.
- Shave in the direction of your hairs (ex. if your hairs are facing down, shave using downward strokes)
- Hold the handle at a 30-45 degree angle and gently glide the razor over the desired area, against the direction of the hair growth
CAUTION: Short strokes per area. Do not apply pressure. Switch a blade every 5-8 uses. If you notice any dragging, it's time to swap out for a fresh new blade.
Step 4: Clean off
- Pat dry and avoid rubbing; this could create friction and irritation to the skin
- Rinse and dry your razor and razor blade
- Moisturize the shaved area with your usual cream
*Life span will vary based on the frequency of use, storage conditions, handling, etc.
Once your blade becomes dull, you can recycle them.
Pharmacies and local drug stores will often provide sharps containers upon request for the used blades. Or you can bring used blades to your local scrap metal recycling for safe disposal.
1. Clean your razor after every use with warm water then dry off with a wipe.
2. Store it in a dry place, away from moisture.
3. Avoid leaving it in the shower or tub