Zero Waste Kraft Paper Tape
Eco Kraft Paper Tape - Looking for more eco-friendly products. Tapes for your everyday use or your business? Easy to tear, the gummed paper tape is easy to use without the use of scissors, dispensers, or teeth.
These water-activated gummed paper tapes are made of biodegradable material - kraft paper and cornstarch-based adhesive, an excellent alternative to sellotapes or scotch tapes. Compared to plastic ones, our gummed tapes offer a better degree of closure, sealing, and protection – as well as being both recyclable and recycled. It is completely natural, 100% biodegradable/compostable, plastic-free, and eco-friendly.
Once applied, it merges into kraft paper boxes/parcels with a very strong resistance to tear making it the perfect glue for transit. Are you planning on shipping a package to your long-distance friends or family? This brown kraft paper packaging parcel tape will help you do just that! Plus they are zero waste!
WHY NOT HOT MELT KRAFT PAPER TAPE?
- Hot Melt Kraft Tape uses hot melt adhesive which is often made of thermoplastic hence not always eco-friendly.
- When water-activated gum tapes completely dry off, they have strong resistance to moisture and humidity
- Dimensions: 4.8 cm X 45 m or 1.89 inch X 49.21 yards
- Available in 1 roll, 2 rolls, 6 rolls, 24 rolls
- Strong and durable: Forms a strong, long-lasting bond
- Easy to use: easy to tear and attach
- Eco-Friendly: 100% recyclable and biodegradable
1. Tear a length of tape you need
2. Use a sponge to wet the adhesive side of the tape
3. Tape to the opening of the box to seal
Being 100% plastic-free and compostable, these tapes can be recycled along with the box they are stuck to, with no need to spend time and energy separating them.