Eco-friendly Vegetable Brush
ECO Vegetable Brush -Say hello to the newest addition to the sisal & palm collection, our Sisal & Palm Veggie Brush!
Our unique sisal & palm bamboo vegetable brush is perfect for scrubbing farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, shellfish as well as scrubbing any cookware, floors, kitchens and bathrooms. Please have separate brushes for each job though!
Made from organic bamboo that's anti-microbial and bristles made from high-quality sisal and palm fibres, it's naturally strong and durable. The brush has an abrasive end and a softer end. It can be used for a multitude of surfaces, being the perfect partner for your zero waste journey.
- Sisal-based: sisal is a natural fiber that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- Bamboo handle: a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack.
- Effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
Please use the softer sisal side for more delicate or gentle surfaces such as fruits and vegetables with thin layers, like potatoes or carrots.
Please use the palm fiber side for more sturdy or hard surfaces such as cleaning the floors, walls, or cookware like pots and dishes.
- Rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- Clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- Avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- Avoid placing in the dishwasher
- Place away from high heat or flames
Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
Check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard overthrowing into the garbage.