Zero Waste Rebalancing Shampoo Bar
Zero Waste Rebalancing Shampoo made with mild and natural cleansing agents, the shampoo and conditioning bars pair perfectly together - they gently take away the dirt and oil while conditioning your hair to be more resilient, visibly smooth, and tangle-free.
The more often you use them, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Handmade in Vancouver, Canada
Silicone Free, paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
with care, long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
*with Europe ECOCERT ingredients
- Oily or Fine Hair Type
charcoal, tea tree, and peppermint to detox, treat oily scalp with excess oil and product residue, and stimulate hair growth
- Tested effective even when using hard water
- If it's your first time using shampoo bar, takes some days or weeks to transition.
- Adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance.
If used correctly, your hair will start feeling soft and amazingly clean!
- Handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- Plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- Proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
Rebalancing Shampoo Bar (2-2.3 oz): sodium cocoyl isethionate (SCI derived from Coconut Oil), sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (NOT to be confused with SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate is a natural and organic alternative to SLS), decyl glucoside (ecocert vegan biodegradable surfectant), theobroma cacao seed butter, melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, activated charcoal, hydrolyzed oats, d-panthenol (Vitamin B5), diheptyl succinate and capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer (ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone)
shampoo bar: thoroughly wet your hair, roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into the scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
conditioner bar: roll bar in your wet hands and apply to length of hair. Your fingers should slip through any tangles. Let sit for 5-10mins. Rinse.
note: both use concentrated formula. A little goes a long way!
*if applied, recycle kraft paper packaging*
place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry. If using soap bags, place in well-ventilated areas (outside of the shower).