Zero Waste Conditioner Bar - Hydrating
Wondering how to be more eco-friendly? And looking for great zero waste products?
Zero Waste Conditioner Bar is made with mild and natural cleansing agents, the shampoo and conditioning bars pair perfectly together - they gently take away the dirt and oil while conditioning your hair to be more resilient, visibly smooth, and tangle-free. The more often you use them, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Handmade in Vancouver, Canada
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
All Hair Types
- Tested effective even when using hard water
- If it's your first time using a shampoo bar, takes some days or weeks to transition.
- Adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance.
- Lavender essential oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed oats to effectively calm, soothe, and hydrate the scalp and split ends
- Handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- Plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- Proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
Hydrating Conditioner Bar (1.5-1.7 oz): behentrimonium methosulfate (from Rapeseed Oil), cetyl, butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea Butter), prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, lavandula hybrida grosso (lavandin) essential oil, diheptyl succinate and capryloyl glycerine/sebacic acid copolymer (ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone), avena sativa (Oat) kernel flour, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, hydrolyzed oats, d-panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Shampoo bar: thoroughly wet your hair, roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Note: both use concentrated formula. A little goes a long way!
*if applied, recycle kraft paper packaging*
place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry. If use soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside of shower).