Zero Waste Conditioner Bar
Wondering how to be more eco-friendly? And looking for great zero waste products? Start Today
Zero Waste Conditioner Bar - Infused with our key ingredient, argan oil, these unscented Nourishing shampoos, and Conditioner bars prevent loss of pigment and extend the life of color in the hair. Use all-natural shampoo and conditioner bars to replace plastic-bottled shampoo, conditioner, and high pH (aka. hair damaging) soap. With naturally cleansing agents, this new power duo is designed for colored hair types and is unscented with no essential oil or fragrance oil.
Handmade in Vancouver, Canada
Silicone Free, Unscented, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using shampoo bar, takes some days or weeks to transition.
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance.
- argan oil and hydrolyzed oats to effectively extend the colour of hair
If used correctly, your hair will start feeling soft and amazingly clean!
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- unscented with no fragrances added
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
Nourishing Conditioner Bar (1.5-1.7 oz): behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, theobroma cacao seed butter, argania spinosa kernel oil, hydrolyzed oats, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, dl-panthenol (vitamin B5), diheptyl succinate (and) capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, tocopherols (Vitamin E), kaolin clay
shampoo bar: thoroughly wet your hair, roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
note: both use concentrated formulas. A little goes a long way!
*if applied, recycle kraft paper packaging*
place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry. If use soap bags, place in well-ventilated areas (outside of the shower).
Go plastic-free and say goodbye to single-use plastic! Good luck!