Zero Waste Dish Brush
How to live more sustainably? Looking for more eco-friendly products. Start here with refillable brushes!
Zero Waste Dish Brush sustainable dish brush that is great for kitchen and general household cleaning, especially for dishes, pots, and pans with stains and grease.
Researchers have found that brushes are better alternatives than kitchen sponges which harbor germs and bacteria and needs replacing very often.
- sisal fiber: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
- kitchen essential: handy for handwashing light grease but also convenient for a quick rinse before machine wash
brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
1. use pillars to pinch the metal piece
2. pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
3. slide on a new brush head until the metal piece is back to its original position to hold it tight.
Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc. check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing it into the garbage.
- Rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- Clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- Avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- Avoid placing in dishwasher
- Place away from high heat or flames