Zero Waste Rebalancing Conditioner Bar
Zero Waste Rebalancing Conditioner Bar is made with mild and natural cleansing agents, the shampoo and conditioning bars pair perfectly together - they gently take away the dirt and oil while conditioning your hair to be more resilient, visibly smooth, and tangle-free.
The more often you use them, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Handmade in Vancouver, Canada
Silicone Free, paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
with care, long-lasting usage between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
*with Europe ECOCERT ingredients
- Tested effective even when using hard water
- If it's your first time using shampoo bar, takes some days or weeks to transition.
- Adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance.
- If used correctly, your hair will start feeling soft and amazingly clean!
- Handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- Plant-based and earth-friendly: natural and zero waste, reduce transportation carbon emissions
- Proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, at a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
Rebalancing Conditioner Bar (1.5-1.7 oz): behentrimonium methosulfate (from Rapeseed Oil), theobroma cacao seed butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, activated charcoal, diheptyl succinate and capryloyl glycerine/sebacic acid copolymer (ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone), hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, hydrolyzed oats, d-panthenol (vitamin B5)
shampoo bar: thoroughly wet your hair, roll the bar in your wet hands or use a soap bag to work lather into scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
conditioner bar: roll bar in your wet hands and apply to length of hair. Your fingers should slip through any tangles. Let sit for 5-10mins. Rinse.
note: both use concentrated formula. A little goes a long way!
*if applied, recycle kraft paper packaging*
place on top of a soap dish to keep it dry. If use soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside of shower).